IPSC TIMER FOR IPHONE
IPSC Timer is intended for the practical shooters of IPSC and IDPA. In addition to the standard timer, the application shows the total time and the time between shots.
The application has a unique sound-recognizing algorithm of shots both in covered and open facilities. The Timer is ideal for competitions, trainings and education in all conditions. It has several advantages over other similar devices. For example, you can play sounds and store the results of training in the iPhone. Especially this feature is useful during competitions when it is important to avoid even minor mistakes.
The cost and functionality of the Timer are incommensurable with standard, sometimes unhandy similar devices.
- –Timer IPSC determines shots and shows timing of their fulfillment using internal iPhone capabilities
- –determines the interval between shots
- –counts the total number of shots
- –accidental or defined delay of a signal
- –detection of shots in closed or open areas
- –safe and sending via e-mail the results: score, statistics of fails and soundtrack of trainings
- –playing the current or saved early training